subscribe

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 10: December 7

10 days... there is a workout that has been named 10 minutes of hell...10 days of amazing strength and energy. Today was rough. Both Betty and I were exhausted, it usually happens on Wednesday, but this was complete exhaustion. I hiked with a different group today (Van 3, Betty was in Van 2). Van 3 went harder and faster, but again I loved it. Too funny, it has to be the hardest part of the day, but I enjoy the scenery, the fresh air and the conversations. Something you don't really get in the 3-hour long classes in the afternoons. Don't get me wrong the afternoon classes kick ass, but you are also staring at ass if you choose the elliptical. 


But again today was awesome. It is hard to believe that in just 3 days we will be leaving here. I can't wait to see my boys and Ryan, and they are really pulling me through. Betty is also kicking butt, she is so strong and just need this to prove that the strength has been there all along.

Tonight I am meeting with the Resort Life Coach, Essara, I need some pointers about my overeating habits as well as my feelings of guilt and burden when I leave the kids to go workout, or do anything for that matter. I am meeting with her at 7:15pm, then off to bed. Sorry this is a little short tonight.

I want to thank the people that help me get through every day: Betty, Kelly, Heather, Hayley, Meg, Courtney, Amanda, Keith, John, Tonia, Amanda, Sarah, Tara, Sione, Arthur...and so many more. This experience is personal but the friendships have made this trip so much more worth it than I ever expected. I wish all of you the very best success ever. And I really hope we can have a reunion week!





1 comment: