subscribe

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Day 4/21: Peanut Butter

It is so good. WHY? Why does peanut butter have to be so good?
Everything in moderation, if it fits your container count for the day....right?!

So I just ate 3 small peanut better cookies. I didn't need the cookies and I did not want the cookies, but they were there. And I ate them. I stopped half way through the first cookie and said NOPE, but then hmmmm...somehow I ate THREE!!! This right here is what happens to me. I think about it and I still do it. It is all in the action, which I have been sharing a lot about. So why was the action to continue even when I thought I shouldn't....its like complete opposite of what I am trying to learn and do. I want to speak life over everything I do, positive affirmations, positive thinking, no negative allowed. And yet, I think STOP and I don't.

With that said, I am going to start sharing my food and fitness journal here, it helps me to write it out, and think about where I need to improve my eating. The afternoons are the hardest, hence the early post for today...keep my mind out of the kitchen and on track:

B: Shakeology with blueberries and spinach (I blend it all together and can't taste the spinach!!)
S: 2 hardboiled eggs and a banana
WO: 20 minute HIIT workout from Turbo Fire
L: shrimp, black beans and peppers and 8 tortilla chips and a 1/4 smashed avocado (yep I counted!)
S: rice cake with 5 teaspoons peanut butter....and THEN 3 peanut butter cookies
D: 2C spaghetti squash, 1C homemade turkey marinara and 2 turkey meatballs and a small salad

I am working on my 3rd-32 oz water for the day and will try to have one more. Hot tea before bed.

NO COOKIES TOMORROW.


No comments:

Post a Comment