subscribe

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Day 3/21

DAY ONE....AGAIN.

I love that I have a few people reading this that I would never expect, and when they ask me how day one is going, I smile and thank them. Being reminded that I am doing this publicly is helping. I know I have people in my corner and watching my back. I give FULL permission to people I know to gut check me, ask me how I am doing and offering me the veggie tray instead of the chip bag.

So what am I doing as I go through these 21 days?
I am following a program I believe in 100%, I see success, I have lived the success again and again, but I have not been following it for the last 8 months. And I am living the consequences of that. See I preach it, I know it works, but I have not been doing it myself. I have to forgive myself for not doing as I said I would. Because we all know ACTIONS speak louder than words.


So here I am making change and doing it the way I know is best. I am taking action for the bad eating I have done, more so recently. 21 Day Fix is a program that teaches balanced nutrition with correct portion control by providing a meal plan and containers to measure the amount of each food. It is so simple. And I have recommitted to my containers. That is my first step. So I am taking the time to apologize to myself, accept that I messed up and move forward in the right direction. It also feels so good to be kicking off June like this, a refreshed focus, a clear mind and a set goal. 

Every day has to be day one. The excitement, the energy, the determination to do my very best every single day. I am not looking to drag anyone into this with me, you have to be ready, clearly I wasn't the last few months, but I am now. If you want something different you have to do something different. If you want something new and want to walk this journey with me you can grab your tools right here and we can stay accountable together. 



Goal for tomorrow: Plan food TODAY, pack snacks, DRINK ALL THE WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment