subscribe

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 17 & 18/21

FEEL GOOD!
I need to be honest. The last few days I have been forcing myself to think about my coantainers. Thinking I am making life fit into my containers and still doing my best to stay on track even with a crazy week and only 36 hours to get ready for a week away. I am on track. And I needed to make sure this is a place to share just how good I feel when I eat right. I just saw a picture of myself and said "WOW, I don't look as FAT as I feel." Remember all that talk about how we speak life or death over ourselves....yeah I said that and had to pause...I feel amazing right now.I have been eating right and looking at how to incorporate my workouts and stay "on track" even with vacation right here.

So it comes back to this, why don't I share it MORE. Why am I not inviting everyone to do this with me? I feel like I have been a lier for a while. But now as I hit day 18 and feel this good about myself, I am going to plug it.

If you have ever thought about doing this, or you have it and need a partner or a group to hold you accountable WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? There will never be a perfect time.

Here is what I want you to think about:

*Awesome portion control container system, makes nutrition EASY
*Workouts that are suitable for all fitness levels and you don't have to leave your house!
*Group and 1:1 accountability
*FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF.

Join Me.....here is the link. We all commit to it for 30 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment