subscribe

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 16/21: Take the TIME

WEEK. WEAKNESS.

Time gets away from me. I am not sure if I am just not paying attention to it or if I allow it to consume me most of the time.

Day 14. 15 . and 16 I worked twelve hour shifts. I have always struggled with these shifts. I love them because I only have to do 2 a week  and the rest of the week I can focus on myself and my TIME. But I also feel like even with 12 hour shifts I should be getting a work out in. Through exhaustion and doubt I usually don't. A good friend and my current Coach, pushing me through this round of 21 Day Fix, has had many amazing fitness experiences. One of which was long distance cycling. And the best tidbit of knowledge she could share was to just get over the fact that I want to workout on a 12. If I can, sure go ahead, but your body is taxed and tired and don't expect the best workout of your life. Thank you Dana, I am forgiving myself for the anger and frustration I have caused.

Aside from workouts....nutrition is my number one goal right now. I use my app religiously, but I am also incredibly amazed at the power of food preparation. I have to make time for it. I have to write it out. I have to know what I have on hand when I am faced with TIME restraints. With that said time to jump off, get ready for the day and make this one AMAZING.


No comments:

Post a Comment