subscribe

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 10/21: GO. DO. BE.

Feeling like I got my MOJO back, a little. I think I shared this yesterday, but I am recognizing that I am in a very fragile place. I can slip up at any moment and with that I have to be completely aware of my surroundings, my emotions, and my food. I use the 21 Day Fix App to track my containers, which I am using as religiously as I used to count calories almost 5 years ago.

FIVE YEARS AGO?! How is it that I have been on this journey for almost 5 years? And I am talking about tools I used a long time ago and here I am still in the same place, different tools. Misha (IG: @mamamishafitness) and I got together today. We are preparing for the Ultimate Reset at the end of the month, we will save that for another post. But today she said something that hit home, because ultimately it is something I am also thinking....what is the end goal in doing this? Why do we need to be trying new tools, checking out new workouts, completely resetting the pH of our bodies, thinking about our next workout and when we will drink Shakeology tomorrow. And although I have struggled with the WHY so many times and I think about who I am doing this for...it clicked when I heard her say that she has no idea what her end goal is.

Dear Cara,

There is no END. There will never be a day that we don't think about our health and wellness and fitness. This has become your passion, because this is LIFE. As soon as you stop thinking about it, it will lose its importance. It is not about a diet or the number on the scale it is about being healthy and strong. And sometimes that might include pizza and donuts, but when you really stop to think about how important your physical health and mental wellbeing are, it becomes less of a goal and more of a vision. What does this life mean to you and what do you want it to look like? Go. Do and Be that.

Love,
Me

Tomorrow: DRINK WATER LIKE IT IS YOUR MOTHER FUCKING JOB. Shakeology for breakfast and dinner. 4:25am wake up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment