subscribe

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jack & Jason's Blueberry Pancake Mix

Made in S.F.

Serving: 2-4 inch pancakes
Calories/Serving: 190 calories

These pancakes were very filling. They are sweet and oatmeal tasting when you start, but as you get into it they do have an awesome pancake taste, I also like to add a half teaspoon of vanilla extract to my pancakes. I was only able to eat 1 pancake. They are thick and filling, I also had about 2 table spoons of regular syrup which is 200 calories (so not worth it). I also had a cup of coffee and a side of fresh orange segments. 

If you are looking for whole grain pancakes/waffle mix this is excellent. They make five flavors: Original, Blueberry, Double Chocolate, Banana Walnut and Pumpkin Spice. I just purchased the Pumpkin Spice and can let you all know how that is later this week. 

If you are in the SF Bay Area you should be able to get these mixes at Whole Foods or Mollie Stones and they are also available online at www.jackandjasons.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment